Monday, May 3, 2010

Mango

It's week 19 now and she has moved on from sweet potato to mango....not that, that seems like a big difference. But she is almost 6 inches long and probably weights about half a pound, so she's got some serious growing to do before September! But at least she has entered the pound measurement (even if it is just a half) because those ounce measurements were con-fu-sing me!

Update on the mom-to-be: Well let me see where to start...
1. I broke my tailbone about 3 weeks ago (slipped on my bridesmaid dress at a wedding and busted it on the dance floor, the fall didn't hurt at all, but my tailbone is still making life uncomfortable)

2. After JUST getting over the most extensive attack of poison ivy I have ever had...it decides to come back for round two! Yeah I have it AGAIN, hopefully it won't be as bad as last time, but it is still showing up ALL OVER...AGAIN! And no I haven't been out in the yard...but Buddy has. I'm not pointing fingers, I'm just saying. :/

3. My belly is starting to stick out very prominently now...so I will have to put a picture up this week. Buddy keeps reminding me, so hopefully we can get that done tonight.

4. I received the first glimpse of what summer will be like for me yesterday at church. I look over at Ashley and say, "They have got to turn on the air, it is so HOT and STUFFY up here" and she says "I'm comfortable"....well great I can't breathe and I'm sweating...great the summer is going to be awesome! At least it is better than winter...right?

Well I guess that's about it other than I feel a little tired this morning and a little sick, but that will soon pass I hope. But it is rainy today and all I want to do is go crawl up in my bed and sleep, sleep, sleep but I have to work, work, work.

No comments:

Post a Comment