Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Baby Clothes

So as promised (Victoria) I am posting some of the new things sweet potato has gotten so far, and if this is any indication of what her closet will look like by the end, it is going to be SLAM FULL! We are so appreciative of everything, and we look forward to all the other things we will get to buy....or be gifted.

Here is a shot of her closet so far...(courtesy of Sherie and Andy, Re-Nee, Shug [Shelia] and Victoria)

Here is what her Auntie (and that is pronounced Un-tee) Victoria got her...


Thanks for everything! And look at this sweet dress and onezy Buddy came home with a few weeks ago...I could have cried it was too sweet seeing him standing there holding these tiny girl clothes that he picked out while at Target. So sweet, I hope I never forget that.

2 comments:

  1. You won't forget it.
    When Sarah Jane was born, George went to the Gap and got her some tiny little blue jeans, a pink sweater and a hat b/c he said all she had were dresses. I still have them in a box in her room. It was precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet I could cry! I cant wait to hold her :)

    ReplyDelete