Monday, April 26, 2010

Sweet Potato


I guess for a while we have moved on to veggies, but this week at least the word SWEET is in the name of this vegetable! Our little girl is now the size of a sweet potato, this one will be fun to say this week...a lot more fun than onion.


I have to apologize to Auntie Victoria because I need to make a post of her recent investments to sweet potato's wardrobe. And that will be coming this week, hopefull along with pictures of my belly, a post on Buddy's clothes he bought and one on idea #1 for the nursery.


I also have another doctor's appointment this week on Wednesday. Nothing big, just a monthly check-up, but at week 20 we will be getting our halfway mark ultrasound. I really love these ultrasounds, it is so weird to see her moving around in there. It makes everything so real, but also really mind-blowing. I sit there with a wrinkled brow and think this is so weird I can't comprehend that there is a little person INSIDE ME, but I can't take my eyes off the screen and I could probably sit there for hours watching, but sadly they only last about 5 minutes :(


More to come, keep us in your prayers! Especially as we try to figure out a name...I am trying not to stress, but it is getting a little overwhelming.

,
P.S. I think I felt her move for the first time on Friday night! Flutter, flutter, flutter

No comments:

Post a Comment