Monday, April 19, 2010

Onion...

That's right, at week 17 our baby girl is now the size of an onion. No sweet fruit this week, a stinky onion. But some very cool things are happening! Her fingers actually have one-of-a-kind finger prints now and her bones are beginning to harden and will no longer be squshy cartliage.


Still no movement yet (although Buddy has tried numerous times, I tell him "If I can't feel it yet, how are you?" but is is super sweet he tries all the time). I am placenta forward, so that is adding another layer of cusion between me and the baby, so she will have to get bigger before I feel her, which is fine with me for now. I am excited to feel it, but the idea of something moving around inside of me still kinda freaks me out.

1 comment:

  1. don't worry... this one I've got will be here tomorrow and it still freaks me out that something is moving around inside of me. :)

    ReplyDelete