Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Navel Orange




Welcome to the McBride baby blog. Here you can see all the happenings from inside and outside my growing belly.


I am currently 15 weeks and G-baby (has Tommy has so lovingly nicknamed it) is the size of a naval orange! Its legs are now longer than its arms and is looking more human everyday.


I made my first few trips to buy maternity clothes, because I am outgrowing all my usual pants and shorts (it's just plain uncomfortable). Maybe I will post some of my maternity outfits once I start showing a bit more. Pictures to come on my belly growth later, at Megan's request.


Next week we fill find out 75% sure if it is a boy or girl, so I can stop refering to our baby as it and can say he or she from now on. Buddy is hoping for a boy, and I could go either way...but the baby girl clothes are calling out to me (they are so cute!) Sarah Mcbride, Marla, Becca and Mrs. Kathy think that it is a girl, while Mr. Jim, Buddy, and my mom think that is is a boy. We will see next week who was right! That's it for now, ultrasound timeline (so far) to come, along with a video where we heard the heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment