Monday, April 12, 2010

Avocado


This week we are moving on to 16 weeks and our baby is now the size of an avocado! Hum that makes me kinda of hungry for some Mexican food, but hey, what else is new!


Boy or girl? Hopefully we will find out this week! We will be heading up to The Veranda sometime this week (maybe today!) to see if we can see what our little avocado really is! I think Buddy is more excited than I am because he keeps asking me when we are going and I keep telling him whenever you get off work this week so give me your schedule!


Hopefully we will be able to get it on video so I can post that and a few pictures from the ultrasound and maybe some of our reaction (those will probably be hilarious). Make sure to make your guess if you haven't yet, because time is running out and you want to be right!


What is my guess?....Boy.

2 comments:

  1. I wish for a girl for you (because they are so much fun!), but my guess is boy, too -- only because EVERYONE is having boys! (seriously, I know 6 prego people and 5 of them are boys!)

    BUT on the bright side, if I'm right - I'll have tons of boy stuff to share with you. :)

    Can't wait to hear what your little avocado is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that your little baby is the size of an avocado :) and that it is a she-baby! We are going to have a blast with a baby GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete