Friday, May 21, 2010

This Baby Is Making Me Uncomfortable!

So at only 21 weeks I.....

a) Can't seem to catch my breath
b) Can't cross my legs without feeling light-headed and fainty
c) Can't get comfortable to sleep (even with my mommy boppy, that Buddy nicknamed "The Blob" and if I didn't already feel like I belonged at the Heavyweights fat camp, that just did!)
d) Don't want to sit, I don't want to walk, I don't want to lie down.....Ah nothing is comfortable!
e) Have acne everywhere! Why could I not get clear skin for once in my life? Why? It is a curse I have to bare....and it's totally not fair!
f) Can already tell summer is going kick my butt, my tan is going to suffer because of the heat, I'm not going to feel pretty and I am going to be in a bad mood for the next four months, Congratulations Buddy!

Just wanted to keep you all up-to-date with how I am feeling and doing. :) And it is my prayer that once I have our baby girl all the complaining that I did will vanish at the sight of her and I will feel it was all worth it for her. And that the rest of you (Megan, Brianne, Ashley, Marla, Sarah, Becca, etc.) will go through the same things I am!

But seriously, I appreciate all of the support and kind words when I am feeling awful (fat, not pretty, uncomfortable, acne everywhere and the list goes on and on). I could not do it without you all, and I am so blessed that my baby girl will have so many aunts/other mothers that love her almost as much as I do (and that buy her things of course!) I love you all, thanks so much for everything so far and everything in the future in case I forget to thank you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment