Monday, July 12, 2010

Week 29


She is a squash this week! And boy does she like to kick...although still not on command as my disappointed friends and family know. As you can see in the picture, she is anywhere from 2.5 to 3.7 lbs. now! She really doesn't feel that long or that big, but I still can't really tell what she is doing in there.

We had a fun and busy weekend at Aunt Becca's wedding. This is the second wedding Beau has been in and she isn't even born yet!

Also, last week I got some potentially bad news. It looks like my glucose levels are a little high and now I have to take the 3 hour glucose screening test to see if I have gestational diabetes. Yay...

This test includes a 3 day diet I have to follow which I should be excited about, but for some reason I am not. I have to eat my regular meals and then add three things from this list for three days. These things include ice cream, cereal, milk, fruit, bread with jelly, candy bar, sweet roll?, and some other things. The milk I can add, the ice cream probably, fruit yeah. But a candy bar? Really? I haven't eaten a candy bar in years! The thought makes my mind race and my stomach turn. And what in the world is a sweet roll? Can i substitute donut? Because I can fit in a donut.

Anyway, my test is scheduled for Thursday and I will let you all know the results when I do, just send up a quick prayer if you remember. I really don't want to add this to my plate.

1 comment:

  1. I had to do that test too, but it was all good! Take something to do - maybe even bring a book or your laptop, I was SOOO bored while I was waiting!

    ReplyDelete