Monday, July 19, 2010

I Finally Registered...

So with some strong encouragement from my friends and help from my mom I registered on Saturday. I hit Love Letters, Target, Make Room For Baby and online at Babies R Us. I am still thinking about going to Place on the Pointe because I forgot about it, but I feel like I have enough already. So maybe I will, maybe I won't.

Let me just say that if my mom hadn't gone with me, I would have been completely lost! She was a great help and I am so thankful for a mother who is willing to do these things with me and give me great advice. It also doesn't hurt that she worked on the Labor and Delivery floor and is an OB-GYN nurse. That's just icing on the cake. Hopefully I will continue to listen to her years of wisdom and become at least half the mom that she had been to me. Because if I can do that, I think I will be doing ok.

Here are the links to the places I registered if you are interested in checking out some of the things that Beau will need once she arrives!

Target Baby Registry
Babies R Us Registry
You'll have to visit Love Letters and Make Room for Baby to view the registry.

No comments:

Post a Comment