Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Her First Outfit

So instead of having Beau Breezy's first outfit being a typical hospital onesie and hat, I decided that she needs something a little different and stylish. Of course being my child, she needs to make a fashion statement in a super cute outfit while greeting the family and friends for the first time. I think I found the perfect thing for her grand entrance and debut.

Oh Etsy how I love you....

Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen? She will be wearing the pink hat with the white flower to match this...



I think I am just going to have a lowercase "b" and not do her name. I like the name, but I want to keep it simple and cute. And I have decided that I have GOT to learn how to crochet, because I have seen the most adorable hats that cost too much to buy. Hey! I am crafty. I am sure I can figure it out eventually.

Potential halloween costumes....fruit, bear, lion...all SO CUTE!


2 comments:

  1. I know how to crochet :) And I love these little things- Etsy is the best. Can't wait for her to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pictures of little Miss Beau in this cute outfit! So adorable, Mallory!

    ReplyDelete