Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eggplant

We have an update on week 25! No fruit, but vegetable. She is the size of an eggplant this week, and probably for the next few weeks. She is moving around a lot and her kicks are getting a lot harder! I can see my belly jump and move when she kicks now, which is cool. Maybe seeing my belly move will suffice for some people instead of having to touch it....I can dream. My sources say her equilibrium is kicking in and she can now beginning to recognize what is up and what is down. So maybe I will be able to tell what direction she is facing soon, because I still have no idea.


We are here at the beach this week (Panama City Beach). Still no sign of oil here, but I hope that our little girl will be able to see this beautiful beach one day once this mess is cleaned up. I grew up going to the beach here and I want to share those same memories with her. It makes me sad to think about how bad it could get, and how long it could take to clean up. I guess only time will tell, right now we will enjoy the beach and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment