Thursday, June 17, 2010

Beach Photos


So after a few shed tears and a little guilt from my sister, I did take some maternity photos while I was at the beach. I wasn't really in the mood (some hormonal issue that was totally unexplainable) but Marla says it might be my only chance so I figured I would try to put on a happy face, trek down to the beach and take some pictures. I figured most of you would be pretty proud of me since I vowed I wasn't doing this in the first place. But I am pleased with the ones I am going to show you, so I hope you all like them as well. Maybe I will take some other ones with Buddy later, I think he needs to suffer with me.




3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the one in the black tank top sitting on the beach - and I love her name too, so original.

    You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you for taking these(and Marla for making you)! Her name looks beautiful in the sand, and so do you! Can't wait for ya'll to bring her back to our *clean* beach in Savannah, when she is finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE the pictures! You look so beautiful pregnant :) and the pictures you chose look amazing. I'm glad y'all had a great time at the beach, you know I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete