Wednesday, September 1, 2010

4 Weeks To Go

Well hopefully less. I am wanting to accomplish a lot of things this Labor Day weekend and then I will be ready for my own labor day...well at least feel ready. Buddy has told me that the changing table will be done this weekend (yay!), hopefully we will get a call this week about our chair being in (double yay!) and then the returns and shopping starts for all those last minute things. I need to order the pack-n-play too. I received a gracious gift card from the hostesses of one of my showers so that will go a long way in getting that. Here are pictures of some of the great things we got from one of our showers this weekend:

The SNUZZLER! From Aunt Marla

Kalincom Diaper Bag: Kiwi From Gigi

Bouncy Seat from Memaw (Megan's Memaw)

Handmade smocked dress and bonnet, and monogrammed diaper cover: From Gigi

Bathtime!: From Shug

As for our emotional and physical state this week...well I would say it is a lot better than the last two weeks. I have not cried once yet, but it's only Wednesday. Pray that I can keep this streak up. Buddy is helping me a lot. He seems to be the only person that can get me in a better mood almost immediately, make me smile when I want to cry and take care of my insecurities and emotional state like no one else. I really love him a lot...and I know he loves me too.

We need to put the car seat in the car, pack our bags and pack the diaper bag, wash baby clothes and breathe! If we can do all of that, I think we will be prepared.

Oh and we have to fit in some football this weekend. I am so glad that football will return this weekend. I have missed it so much. War Eagle! Go Dawgs! Beat Bama! (whoever you are)

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress and bonnet!! Beau has one talented GiGi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see your spirits up! Sounds like it's finally time for all of the exciting stuff too :) Beau is blessed with 2 wonderful parents, and I bet your excitement for AU football has already rubbed off on her.

    Miss you, and hope next time I come into town we can get together.

    ReplyDelete