Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3 Weeks To Go!

Where 3 weeks use to fly by, it now feels like an eternity! I keep thinking, "3 weeks, T-H-R-E-E, MORE WEEKS!" I don't think I can do three more weeks of this running to the bathroom twice and hour, or this taking a solid minute to get up from the bed or couch, or this itchy belly that feels like it is about to explode. I really hope and pray she comes early. I'll give her another week before I start getting really anxious, but after September 16, she better be packing her bags and moving on out in the next few days!

We received a surprise gift via UPS yesterday...our Pack and Play! My cousin Judd, his wife Annie, and their twins Kylie and Gavin sent us the last missing piece in our necessary baby items! We are so appreciative and have already put it together in anticipation for her arrival. (Sorry I forgot to take a picture this morning)

Also, I called today and our chair is in! Yay! The ottoman is still not here, but we can at least have the chair and hopefully the ottoman will be on its way shortly and arrive next week.

I have to also say thank you to Buddy who worked almost all day on Labor Day finishing the changing table by my imposed deadline. I know he would rather have spent the time lying on the couch (like I did) but he kept his promise and finished it! So now when we get the chair in the room it will be complete (minus the ottoman). Sigh of relief. Now I feel like she can come...well after I pack my bags. Then she can come.

More pictures to come tomorrow of the completed room! Yay!

1 comment: