Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Changing Table Videos

Buddy and I are taking the weekend off from parenting and each other...haha. I am going to SSI with my girls (Becca, Megan, Sarah, Brianne and Marla) and he is going camping with Justin in Fort Yargo, GA. So Beau will be with Gigi and Poppie this weekend getting spoiled ROTTEN!

I didn't have anything eventful to post this week so I decided to upload a few of the videos we have captured on her changing table. She does the funniest things when she is up there! Hope you all enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. So sweet- love those cute toes. I cannot wait to see her again, she is growing up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so sweet! Buddy sent Justin a video this past weekend and we watched it several times. She was laughing so hard. I love it. It's amazing how quickly she is growing up.

    See you in 2 days! :)

    ReplyDelete